Tuesday, October 16, 2007

the samantha jones in me

last night was very sex and the city. and i deserved and emmy for that.

two hours after arriving home from work, a greek-godly physique with a peasant's face was at my doorstep. and when i opened the door for him, his first statement was "ang layo pala nito. here's your oreo mcflurry." and i had to tell him that the cab driver wouldve probably taken a different route from his place to mine. thats why it had to take 40 bucks out from his pocket and an exchange of gibberish and gramatically and politically incorrect speeches with the southern indian cab driver.

then we talked and talked over my cup of mcflurry and his green salad. and the next thing i knew was, his lips were the ones i was already nibbling instead of the spoon i was using (call that a mannerism).

and in an effort to cut the long story short, we were in bed. and the smell of promiscuity was very sheer.

and then the funny parts...

he was busy spotting my weak points in my neck while telling me how much he liked me eversince. even when we werent formally introduced yet and all he had were glimpses of a drunken me at the bar almost every weekend.. (oh yes im self-absorbed!) and then he blurted out while doing his thing "i wanna know you more. can we have dinner? i think you'll be perfect for me." and my slip of the tongue "Oh my god!" and what i meant was "honey, wake up and smell the coffee". but i was moaning while saying that so i assumed he thought i liked his idea.

and then he wanted to get inside of me very badly his tongue reflexes had made my body succumb to his desires.. almost! i said no.. and then he blabbed "ok ill respect what you want. i dont want you to get hurt", with his both hands palmed on my cheeks. and i told him "just kiss me" where i think he interpreted it as something like "aww.. he respects me" when i meant "lets just have fun".

and i was late for a morning engagement with one of the suppliers for my december event. and on my way back to work.. his sms was "I really had a great time with you last nyt, ewan ko ba if wut im feeln ryt now is ryt bec i think im missin you already. how about tonight?" sabi ko.. "may prob si bec eh. she wants the four of us (ivy, leah, bec, and me) to talk. ill let you know."

it was quite rude. but it was hilarious. blame it on my penchant for sex and the city. its sensibility and humor has gotten into my system already. and that was fabulous..

No comments: