Thursday, October 11, 2007

mai = attitude problem

i was at my fave place in our flat - kitchen, doing my usual chores which i deem therapeutic, when suddenly catharsis took place. i told my other fabulous gay friend Jay ( who stays at our place every weekends with shelie and mitch ), I think im becoming more of like someone I used to be nonchalant with.. my mom. I realized how obsessive-compulsive I can be and how meticulous I can get with how things get done at home - laundry, cooking, dishes, everything. And now I know how annoying it could be when youve told someone how to deal with houesehold chores and all they say is yes without even absorbing what and why I told them such. And I love the way I am now.. and I love my mom for being the nagger that she was.

oh how I miss remi. and when i get back to murphy, Id love to hear her scream at the top of her lungs again and wake me up at 1 in the afternoon.

and maybe, just like this realization im having now, when im gone and far away with the people im now with, they'll be ablt to appreciate the "attitude problem" theyve branded me with.

AP ba ako?!

No comments: