Saturday, April 12, 2008

wait til i say "curtain" once more.. (a repost from my friendster blog)

aside from my occupation which is stated in my profile, there is another thing i believe im meant to be doing. ive laid the pipelines of this a few years back, under the tutelage of very promising and noteworthy characters who played not only a big part in my thespian career but also in terms of my personality. and im taking a break now, and soon i shall be ingressing to the stage again, and perform my greatest passion.. where the frontals will be set brightly, as the scoring share the internalization i shall be doing with me.. set in a stage that a lot of people will be patronizing.. and from there as the production climaxes and as the conflict becomes reconciled, they shall be telling themselves i was worth the long wait.

No comments: