Saturday, February 09, 2008

I Got Tagged!!

I got tagged and in response, I'm posting this series of odd things about me.

Rules: The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours.

Six Weird Things About Myself:

1. Im having a hard time distinguishing colors. I flunked my entrance exam to UPIS when I was a kid, because I almost got a zero score in the Arts because of colors.

2. I can eat a kilo of butong pakwan in a day. I inherited this penchant for watermemlon seeds from La Remi.

3. I can just sing all day. Its very innate in me that I do not even realize Im singing most of the time.

4. I fart when I sleep. And not just a single fart. Its a series of farts. Ivy makes use of it as her alarm in the morning.

5. I hate it when my food and drink are too tasty. My juice would just have to have color, and I eat more rice than viand because I dont want to taste the dish that much.

6. Im very impatient with taxi drivers. I would have at least two follow-up calls from Dubai's Road and Transport Authority regarding different drivers in a week.

and Im tagging Nix, Divine Ryeness, Descended Goddess from the Himalayas, La Directora, Gengkukay, and Steve

No comments: