Tuesday, February 01, 2005

reality bites.. it really does. and it hurts...

awakened by an sms... " you make me going for the day ahead.. i love mornings now we're together."
i rush to the day.. finding my gray longsleeves, my fave pants, and a sling bag and watch to match... you sent me "i know youve been waiting for this.. i know you can make it."
while waiting for the results of my i.q. test and my initial interview, u messaged "fret not.this is what He wants.He'll make it happen for you".
stucked in a traffic jam, while being nonchalant to the profit hungry cab driver, i read my phone.. "you see.. congrats! can i be any prouder? mwah.Ü".
while taking down the director's reminders, you texted me.. "im here outside..".
............. and then you give me a big hug.. smooches on my face... you hand me a dinner present. you tell me... i love you baby........
on my way home... you didnt forget to tell me thru my mobile "you take lotsa care. i wont forgive myself if sumthin happens to you."

bleep... bleep.. (reality check....)
1 new message..
Baby....
"ey, sory, cnadya k hwag mgtxt para hwag mas masira araw agad nyt mo sa ust. d ako nag 6-9 knna, kse ksama ko c tere. 2nd month namin


and now im writing my blog.


No comments: