Thursday, January 13, 2005

you know you have loved when you lost the one

i woke up and u were the first thing on my mind. while still in bed, i looked on my other side and only petipa was there. its been a week. where have you gone? i hold u liable for mom's sickness.she would be looking for you everywhere and calling out your name every night worried for you might not have eaten yet.i want to cuddle you and carry you in my arms once again. you have made me believe i am understood when i was gloomy. you listened when i had no one to talk to. your meow is more than enough to make me smile whenever i come home tired and restless. i miss you baby queenie. please come back. tell me we havent lost you yet. we are just waiting for you to come back home. :(

1 comment:

cant_u_read said...

i perfectly understand how u feel. i miss queenie so terribly as well... :(